Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday

It's been a couple days! The kids continue with spring break and Mister has been working alot. We decided that we are not going to relocate. The job offer has not been made yet. They said they are still deciding. But we aren't willing to put our lives on hold any longer. We are staying put. It is a good feeling.
As for moi? I've been working hard in the home, playing hard with the kids and getting out for walks. I did not track calories yesterday, but I believe my eating was right on track. I have not binged this week. I have had some cow's milk almost everyday, but otherwise vegan. I've been reading Thrive by Brendan Frazier and am gearing up to start that plan next week. I've also been thinking up a plan of rewards for each milestone on this journey. Just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment