Tuesday, May 11, 2010

weigh-in #8 and day 1

I'm down 1.6 pounds and glad for that. Last week, I stuck to my plan except for Friday (veggie pizza and wine late at night ) and Saturday (cake, punch, DQ, and BK). I didn't work out other than heavy house cleaning.
Today I'm starting a 33-day personal challenge.
Everyday from now until June 12, I will:
Stick to my eating plan 100%.
( vegan, no sugar, grain or alcohol)
Drink my H2O
Do some form of exercise everyday

By the end of my challenge, the kids will be out of school, we will be attending another family party where I'll be asked to perform (belly dance), I'll be seeing my MD for a 6 month check-up and swim suit season will be just around the corner. I want to be lighter and feeling great when this time comes. I know will, because my plan rocks.
I also want to take this time to focus on personal upkeep--hair, skin, nails---all those things that will be completely neglected while I'm enjoying summer with the kids out of school.
I'll mark each day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment