Thursday, July 8, 2010

delish day

1 cup brown rice porridge with1 banana, 2T raisins,2t raw sugar, 1/2 cup soy milk
2 cups coffee
1 liter water
medifast bar
Boca burger on 2 pc wheat toast with 1/2 avocado, lettuce, chili sauce and bbq sace
watermelon
1 liter water
Vegan Epicurean's curried tomato sauce with steamed collards
1/2 cup rice bowl (rice, beans, tomatoes, celery, corn)
10 little rice wafersh
3 medjool dates
1 pbj

I'm thankful for the kind and creative Vegan Epicurean. Her recipes are SO delicious and her blog is a great resource for those of us looking to create delish, low-fat, vegan food.

I didn't get to exercise yet.....

2 comments:

  1. Ali-
    I accidentally deleted your nice comment :( But to answer your question, the rice porridge is Bob's Red Mill Brown Rice Farina. I also make a rice porridge just from overwatering and long cooking rice. It's so good sweet or savory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg,

    Thanks for letting me know. I like to make congee (savory overcooked rice) so I thought the rice porridge for breakfast would be similar.

    Thanks again for your kind words and the link to my post.

    have a great evening,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete