Saturday, July 31, 2010

stopping this blog

I feel so stuck.
I've stayed away from alcohol, but have been eating crap. My weight has been maintaining, pretty much. I feel like such a quitter, but I just can't get it together. I wish I knew how to juggle all the things going on in my life and still, at least feel like, I'm taking care of myself.
I'm not even going to pretend I have time to keep up with this blog and with all you nice gals in the blog world.
I'm taking a break from the computer, probably for the rest of the summer.
My best to you all.
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Meg,

    Sorry to hear you have hit a rough patch. I hope things get better soon.

    hugs,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Megan, I hate feeling like that!

    As long as you're wanting to keep going, you haven't quit. One does not drown by falling in the water--one drowns by staying in it and laying down.

    You may be in it, but I can tell that you're still splashing!

    Please stop by my blog and comment on the challenge post. You can just put the link to this post if you want.

    We finish up Monday, with just one more update post. You've kept up the whole time. And you're keeping to at least one of your goals.

    Don't give up! Maybe you just need to adjust your eating rules a little.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete